09 July 2008

Million dollar smile :D

Its a short 2hr 30mins school day today.
Dental appointment aftermath
JeanJean accompanied me all the way to Cityhall!
thanks bestie, you're the best!:D

Ok. I finally had the wires & rubbers on
i chose yellow for my bands & the reasons are stupid
you'll know if you ask me why.
&&&&&&&&&&
IT'S FUCKING PAINIFUL! D:
the worst thing is, i can't pronounce 'F' & 'V' properly
cause when i said it, it produces a high pitch 'lou feng' sound
which is pretty irritating, so from now onwards,
please don't tease me if i speak like an Indian :x
not trying to be racist here :/

However. maybe its a good thing
cause it refrains me from saying the 'F' word ^.^

Although the pain keeps me away from eating
i think i'll still gain weight due to indigestion
as i can only thoroughly chew solid food
& swollow them in huge chunks :/

It's bad ):

No comments: