17 July 2008

Digressing.

ARGH!
Live Journal is stopping me from logging in!
i so-very-wanted to post my very first entry in Lj on this day
BUT!, since we're not fated, i shall forget about using Lj!

Like i've stated clearly on my previous post, i'm going on hiatus :/
but i'm back right now to catch up on the things i've missed on in cyber
anyway, the net is not as important as my current situation right?
i'm so going to flunk my amaths paper
cause i missed out the whole graph.
BabyLay seemed very down after Chem paper
she said she's not going to do well
surprisingly, i'm not even upset about it
cause i already know what kind of result i'll get.
Nvm. I can maintain my just-pass result, i very happy already :x

Well, i'll be having 4 days of amaths tuition this week
sounds depressing right?
but to my surprise, its the first time i felt so enthu in amaths tuition.
& i'm happy for it :D

Went to JeanJean's house today
was suppose to study, but nothing went into my sponge-like brain
i think too much things inside already; no more space for absorbent
so i left earlier, leaving the rest behind.

P.S.; We ate 10 scrambled eggs today :x

I know i'm suppose to be focusing on my geog paper now
but, i just don't have the mood to study luh! )':
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
i'm waiting for my mom to buy durian back!
OH YES! FINALLY GOT DURIAN TO EAT!
-Melissa & Kimwee, want some? HAHA!

P.S.; Shall try my Lj again sometime later. Will update you guys on the URL. (:

1 comment:

Cheng Kim Wee said...

eEe... Durian sucks. Why people keep on eating durian during the durian season?? zZz...