14 July 2008

Surprise!!!
Amazed that i'm back at this hour?
well, do i have a choice? prelim's starting from tomorrow!

I can't believe i finish my Chem TYS within a few days :D
its time to throw it aside & buy a second book.

I shall now declare that ;
ESTHER GOH SI YING IS A COMPLETE FAILURE IN HOME EC :/
cause i've messed up the whole kitchen just to DIY papaya milk ):
& the worst & ever saddening thing is, it taste like shit!
(maybe not that bad but, just a comparison)
I shall ask the expert, Jean, when i've got the time.

By the way, i've promised to accompany Jean for a performance
Ballet Under The Stars
we watched it when we're sec2, with the whole class that is
this time round it'll just be the 2 pathetic us ):
never mind, i'll just treat it as our honeymoon, right JeanBaby?
So, Jean went to buy the tickets from Sistic today
then Pizza Hut with Jo, Lm & Lh
THEY DIDN'T COME OVER MY HOUSE TO STUDY & I'M OUT!
i really have to buck up on my studies :/

Note to fellow viewers, i won't be blogging for a few days because...
15/07/08 - English Language Prelim P1 & P2
O Levels MT Listening Compre
16/07/08 - Science (Chemistry) Prelim
17/07/08 - A. Maths Prelim P1
18/07/08 - Elect. Geog Prelim

P.S.; I love my Baby, so does he.

No comments: