13 July 2008

Photobucket

I had the biggest trauma of my life this morning
& that is, waking up to find out that everyone is out! :/
being home alone is not my type of lifestyle man!
since young, there's always at least one person at home
& today, i didn't expect it to be me, myself & i ):
Mommy, how could you?! D:

Staying at home alone gives me the spook
i might as well go over to Baby's earlier & spend more time with him
-giggles
thought of calling him over actually, but don't think its right to do it.
So, lunch at QiJi again & i had Nasi Lemak
it took me so long to finish my food cause i still can't chew well
as promised by Baby, we did some window shopping
nothing interest/tempts me :/

Home-sweet-home
Jean & Jolene came over to my house to study
chemistry is making all of us pull our hair
not literally, but.. you know what i meant huh?

Ok. They just left a few minutes ago
&
&
&
&
I'M ALONE AT HOME AGAIN!!!!!!!
this is so God damn saddening can?!
imagine being alone in a big, old house
kinda spooky but, i don't mind if Dad give me this house :x
though its spooky, once i invite friends over for occasional parties,
who cares lar! ^.^

-Back to study.

No comments: